The Company (as defined in the User Agreement) is dedicated to providing its members with a responsible gaming environment. Not only is it our mission to provide our members with the most entertaining gaming experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage and underage access of our gaming products.
As a responsible, regulated gaming company, we comply with all guidelines published by eCOGRA. eCOGRA ensures that approved gaming offerings are properly and transparently monitored to provide player protection.
Protection of minors
The Company does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play on the Site (as defined in the User Agreement).
The Site is not designed to attract children or adolescents. We actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at the Site. We use sophisticated verification systems which can identify minors who log in to our software.
Nevertheless, we recognise that the internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gaming. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing certain websites and programs.
More tips for parents:
- Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the Site is running. You must take special care to ensure that they do not access our services via your devices.
- Protect your gaming programs with password access.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gaming activity.
- Keep your username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gaming.
- Limit the length of time your children spend online.
Preventing Compulsive Gaming
The Company recognises that while most people play for entertainment, a small number of people can become obsessed with the potential monetary gains our games offer. Even though studies suggest that only a very small percentage of the adult population encounters compulsive gaming problems we take this matter exceedingly seriously and have accordingly implemented a number of measures to address this problem:
- The Company’s training program incorporates methods and techniques that assist our employees in recognising and taking appropriate actions when they identify compulsive or underage gaming.
- We have implemented an easy to use self-exclusion program for those who may need our assistance. Upon your request, we will cancel your membership and will prevent you from entering the Site.
- We let you set your own maximum allowed deposit amount.
- Upon your request, we will remove your name from our email list.
- Gaming is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Gaming is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- Make sure that the decision to play is your choice.
- Never try to chase your losses.
- Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis.
- Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
Like many things, what is enjoyable in moderation can be disastrous in excess.
As part of our policy, we give you the tools to control the amount of money you use to play on the Site.
You can set your own daily, weekly and monthly deposit limits in your account on the Site and request to adjust them at any time. Simply call our Member Support Team and a representative will help you set your limits. Member Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find out how to contact us here.
Please note that the deposit limit which you set on the Site only applies to the account with this Site and not to any other website owned or operated by us.
In order to set a deposit limit on your account with any other website owned or operated by us, you will need to set the deposit limit per account with the relevant website, please contact our Member Support Team for assistance.
To help you set limits that are right for you, try answering this short questionnaire:
- Establish what constitutes an acceptable loss before starting to play.
- Note how often you play.
- Note how long you play during each gaming session.
Use your answers to determine how much you would like to allow yourself to spend per day, per week or per month.
Game Time Reminder and AUTOPLAY Limits
We also provide you the tools to set a “game time” reminder as to the length of time you have spent on any instant game or bingo room and to manage the AUTOPLAY function.
Game Time Reminder
In order to keep track of the time spent actively playing an instant game or bingo game, you are provided with the opportunity to activate a game time reminder through the Settings tab. Bingo game timing is activated per room, while instant game timing is activated per game. A new game time interval will begin for each instant game or bingo room that you open, and will operate independently of any other instant game or bingo room that may be open at the same time. If you change the game timing when you are playing in a instant game or bingo room, the new timing will only be effective on the following instant game or bingo room opened. In relation to the bingo rooms only, you may decide to stop all game time reminders (this is available within the reminder message and through the Settings tab),. To turn the time reminders back on, you will need to do so through the Settings tab.
The game time reminder must be set per account with the Site, it will not be automatically applied to any other account which you may have with us.
AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for you, for the number of rounds you select. You can select the number of rounds you can play in one batch. The maximum number of rounds which you may select will not be more than 100 on the games where AUTOPLAY is offered. Once you have selected the number of rounds and hit the SPIN button you will be prompted to select your Loss Limit. During AUTOPLAY if you reach your Loss Limit, the AUTOPLAY will automatically stop. You may also set a single Win Limit and if you hit the Win Limit the AUTOPLAY will automatically stop. Regardless of the Loss Limit or Win Limit that you set, AUTOPLAY will automatically stop when you hit the jackpot or the limit on the number of AUTOPLAY rounds you have set is reached.